Scope: This Privacy Statement is effective Aug 1, 2016. This Privacy Statement applies to Free Call, Inc. Web sites that link to this Privacy Statement.
- When you request additional information or register for services, the Company will ask you to provide basic contact information.
- When you purchase services online, the Company will ask you to provide billing information.
- Free Call, Inc. uses common Internet technologies, such as cookies and Web beacons, to keep track of interactions with the Company's Web sites and emails.
- Free Call, Inc.’s full Privacy Statement contains more information about the Company’s information practices.
- Free Call, Inc. provide secured socket layer SSL connection.
Use of Information
- Free Call, Inc. uses information collected to provide you with the services you request.
- Free Call, Inc. may use information collected to provide you with additional information about the Company’s services, partners, promotions, and events.
- Free Call, Inc. may use information collected to improve the Company’s Web sites and services.
- Free Call, Inc. does not share, sell, rent, or trade your information with third parties.
- Customers of Free Call, Inc. use the Company’s services to host data and information (“Customer Data”).
- Free Call, Inc. will not review, share, distribute, or reference any such Customer Data except as provided in the Free Call, Inc. Master Subscription Agreement.
- Every marketing email from Free Call, Inc. contains instructions on how to opt out of receiving further marketing emails from the Company.
How to Contact Us
- Questions regarding Free Call, Inc.’s Privacy Statement or information practices should be directed here or by mail:
Free Call, Inc. Privacy
548 Market Street, #96713
San Francisco, CA 94104